We welcome students from primary and secondary schools, and further and higher education institutions.
For the 2022/2023 academic year, visits to our office are available midweek only. Visits are limited to one per school, with a maximum of 40 per group.
A typical visit lasts approximately 90 minutes and includes a presentation and short film about Ireland and the EU, followed by a discussion and a quiz.
Topics covered can include:
- The history and foundation of the European Union
- The EU institutions and what they do
- Ireland and the EU
- How the EU is responding to key challenges such as climate change and the war in Ukraine
- What the EU means for young people
- Information on careers in the institutions (senior cycle students).
To arrange a visit for your class, please email us with your preferred date and time and we will get back to you. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual visits* are also available – please let us know if you would like to avail of this option.
We look forward to meeting you!
*Virtual visits will be hosted by participating schools on their preferred technical platform and subject to their code of conduct for remote learning.