Hybrid event on the theme: ‘Rocking the system since 1973: The EU and Ireland working together for Gender Equality"
- gender equality
- Dublin, Ireland
- Europe House12-14 Lower Mount Street, Dublin, D02 W710, Ireland
Ahead of International Women’s Day, the European Commission Representation in Ireland is hosting a panel discussion on how the EU has advanced gender equality in Ireland, the recommendations of the Citizens’ Assembly on Gender Equality and how these will be progressed in the coming months and years. This event will take the format of a panel discussion followed by a Q&A session with attendees.
- Roderic O’Gorman TD, Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth
- Ivana Bacik TD, Leader of the Labour Party and Cathaoirleach of the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Gender Equality
- Dr Catherine Day, Chair of the Citizens’ Assembly on Gender Equality and former Secretary-General of the European Commission
- Barbara Nolan, Head of the European Commission Representation in Ireland
This event will be livestreamed on our Youtube channel.
Prior registration is essential via the link (in yellow) above.
In the registration form there will be the possibility to indicate whether you will attend the event in person or online. Please note that capacity for in-person attendance is limited. A link to view the event will be emailed to online attendees in advance.