Live-streaming of the 2021 State of the European Union address followed by a webinar panel discussion assessing the key themes explored
- President of the Commission
- Wednesday 15 September 2021, 08:00 - 10:00 (CEST)
To mark the State of the European Union speech, the European Commission Representation in Ireland, together with the IIEA and the European Parliament Liaison Office in Ireland, will host a live-streaming of the address from 08.00 a.m., followed by a webinar panel discussion from approximately 8.45 a.m. assessing the key themes explored.
Speakers will include:
- Senator Lisa Chambers, Deputy Leader of Seanad Éireann;
- David O’Sullivan, Chair of the EPC’s Governing Board; and
- Professor Brigid Laffan, Outgoing Director of the Robert Schuman Centre at the European University Institute (EUI).
The panel will be moderated by Dearbhail McDonald, Journalist, Author and Broadcaster.