Online event on "Ireland and the New European Bauhaus" co-organised by European Movement Ireland and the European Commission Representation in Ireland.
- environmental protection | cultural heritage
- Wednesday 9 June 2021, 10:30 - 11:30 (CEST)
The New European Bauhaus is an environmental, economic and cultural initiative launched by the European Commission in January 2021. It seeks to combine innovative design with concrete actions tackling climate change, and make our future living spaces more sustainable, affordable and accessible.
Join this event to learn more about how Ireland can benefit from this new initiative and how you can get involved.
More information about the New European Bauhaus can be found here.
Date: Wednesday, 9 June
Time: 10.30 – 11.30am Irish Time
- Orla Murphy, Assistant Professor, UCD School of Architecture, Planning & Environmental Policy, Member of the New European Bauhaus High Level Round Table
- Ciarán Cuffe MEP, Green Party MEP, Member of the European Parliament New European Bauhaus Friendship Group
- Seán McCabe, Executive Manager, TASC (Think Tank for Action on Social Change) Climate Justice Centre
Moderator: Noelle O Connell, CEO, European Movement Ireland
The event will take the format of a panel discussion. Audience members will be invited to submit questions to the speakers.
Further information on how to join the webinar will be circulated to registered attendees the day before the event.