European Commission Energy Roadshow, Cork - the third in a series of 4 regional events on themes relating to energy, in the context of RePowerEU.
- energy supply | energy demand | price of energy | energy cooperation | renewable energy
- Cork, Ireland
- University College CorkRoom BHSCX_G04, Brookfield Heath Sciences Building, Cork, Co. Cork, Ireland
This is the third event of our Energy Roadshow – a series of four regional events on themes relating to energy, in the context of RePowerEU.
REPowerEU is the European Commission’s plan to make energy affordable, secure and sustainable.
This event will take the format of a panel discussion followed by a Q&A session with participants.
Speakers at the event include:
- Prof. Brian Norton, Head of Energy Research at Tyndall National Institute
- Catherine Sheridan, Chief Operating Officer, EIH2
- Shane Cooney, Celtic Interconnector Project Manager, EirGrid.
The event will be moderated by Tim Hayes, Head of Communications, European Commission Representation in Ireland.
Prior Registration is essential: https://bit.ly/EMIEvents08Nov22
In the registration form there will be the possibility to indicate whether you will attend the event in person or on-line.
If you are feeling unwell and or are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 we respectfully request that you do not attend the event in person.
Further information on the event will be circulated to registered attendees the day before the event. If you have any questions or have any additional requirements for the meeting, you can send them to email@example.com.
Please engage on social media using #REPowerEU.