Roundtable discussion on the upcoming State of the European Union 2021 debate in the European Parliament and what it will mean for Ireland
- European Parliament
- To register, please follow this link and enter your details.
On Wednesday 8 September, the European Parliament Liaison Office in Ireland and the European Commission Representation in Ireland, in co-operation with European Movement Ireland, will host a webinar on the upcoming State of the Union debate in the European Parliament which will be opened by European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen.
Speakers will include:
- Danny McCoy, CEO IBEC
- Deirdre Garvey, CEO The Wheel
- Stephen O’Shea, Deputy CEO EM Ireland
- Deirdre Clune MEP, EPP, Ireland South
- Emmy Coffey Nguyen, Alternate National Citizens’ Representative for the Conference on the Future of Europe
- Flor Mac Carthy, Journalist and television presenter with Oireachtas TV.
Format: Our panellists will speak for three minutes each, highlighting three issues they want to hear about in the State of the Union debate, which will take place on 15 September in the European Parliament. This will be followed by a panel discussion where we will welcome contributions from webinar participants in the live debate and on social media.
Prior Registration is essential.